Sunday, August 27, 2006

Slacker With a Capital "S"

That's me! I'm ashamed to admit that DH has been gone almost a month and I have yet to even send him a letter. We talk almost every day. I don't have anything else to write!

I do have a care package ready to send out but had a hard time getting the last couple of things. I've got them now and the box will be going out tomorrow.

As for AF, well she's still a no show. I'm pretty sure I'm not pg. DH would have to have super swimmers as our timing couldn't have been worse! My cycle has been as long as 35 days before so I most likely won't test before then. I hate that solitary line staring back up at me from the bathroom counter;-) I'm betting it's just the stress of starting a new job and all.

3 comments:

Momma Jen said...

Maybe them boys are strong...you never know!!!

Anonymous said...

Well as for being a slacker I dissagree your a busy momma and like you said you talk everyday so what do you write about? I would be the same. Im sure he will love his care package!!! I can't believe he has been gone a month already wow!! Anyhow hopefully his swimmers were good and you get a nice surprise....never say never girl GL

Erin said...

It's the 31st now, is AF still a no show?