Thursday, August 03, 2006

Nerves

I got good news this morning as I was engaging in some retail therapy. I got the job I applied for! I'm excited and a little nervous, as expected. Though the nerves are as much for my DS as they are for me. I now need to put him back into daycare at least part time.

I know he will love it. I'm sure he misses the interaction with other kids and the structure of routine. I'm just nervous about finding a place that's as good as the one he was in in Arizona. I actually have a lead on a couple places. I need to go check them out ASAP. I'll be making calls tomorrow to set up appointments.

As for the job, I have no idea what my hours will be like and I admit I'm a bit nervous about the fact I'll be working mostly with school age children. But it will be a welcome change from working with adults who act like school age children!

1 comment:

RollerCoaster said...

Congrats on the job! That is great news! Your mommy instincts will lead you to the right daycare and all will be fine.