Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Jinx

I think I jinxed myself. DS is having a harder time adjusting to his new school than I thought. The last two mornings have been crying fits and a little boy clinging to my neck for dear life as I try to leave the room. It just rips my heart out!

There is nothing wrong at the school. His teachers tell me he settles down just fine after I leave. He's well fed, changed, and kept as clean as a 2.5 yo boy can be while he's there. It's just the adjustment period to a new environment and schedule. You see, when we moved DS had been going to his school since he was 7 weeks old. It was all he'd known. I hate that he has to go through this!

My job is going well so far. Of course it's just the first week, but I think that things will be just fine on that front. I've learned more about airplanes and aviation than I EVER thought I would. And the funny thing is - it is interesting!

No comments: