Wednesday, April 26, 2006

A Better Day

I'm feeling a little less stressed today.

My presentation went well.

I have managed to cram 3 days worth of training session into 2.5 so tomorrow afternoon won't be hectic as I anticipated.

I've finally got a meeting set up with the woman I need to interview for my paper.

The storage unit is taken care of - and almost full thanks to DH and his big strong muscles moving stuff today.

And I did manage to get my new trial pair of contacts, which are working better but still not perfect. I think this is as good as it gets with them though. We'll see the week after next.

So tonight I get to go home, snuggle with my son and DH and relax a bit. This will be the first time in over two weeks I haven't had to do homework or be somewhere after work.

It doesn't suck to be me as much as it did two days ago...

1 comment:

RollerCoaster said...

I'm glad your presentation went well and things don't seem as stressed as they were. Graduation is almost here!