Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Let It Snow!

The last couple of days here have been full of fun and excitement. Monday night DH and I went to the Seahawks/Packers game. It was lots of fun, especially when it started snowing shortly before the game started. What we didn't realize was how it would impact our drive home (3 hrs!).

Needless to say no one went anywhere yesterday due to the ice and snow. Yes, we are wimps here. It doesn't snow often enough for people here to be used to driving in the snow.

Anyway, we took lots of pictures and I decided to make a little montage. I hope you enjoy it!

Oh, and yes, I did go to work today. The roads were better though people were still wary of ice and driving slowly. I have to go in tomorrow and work all morning at airpark. Can you say COLD?!

OK, on with the show...


View this video montage created at One True Media
A Snowy Day In Seattle

No comments: