Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving

So another Thanksgiving day has come and gone. This year was especially nice since we are here with my family and DH is home. We had a wonderfully relaxing day.

Reflecting on what I am grateful for has been an ongoing theme today (as you might expect). The short list is:

1) My family. I'm blessed with a wonderful DH and a happy and healthy DS. Remembering where my life was before I met DH is like remembering another person's story. I'm so grateful to him for all he has taught me. And my DS - well he's just the most perfect little boy (even when he's irritating me). Three years ago I was anxiously awaiting his arrival and today I was enjoying the sweetest kisses and hugs.

2) My extended family. I'm very lucky to have parents and sisters who are as great as mine.

3) The opportunity to work in a field I love. Not many people are able to change career paths as radically as I've done. I feel lucky to be able to have this chance.

4) My friends. I have wonderful IRL and on-line friends. You all keep me sane and provide me with endless hours of entertainment and love. For you I'm immensely grateful and I wish you peace, love and joy.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Happy Thanksgiving

Anonymous said...

I am glad to hear your TG was nice and you got to spend it with loved ones.