Friday, November 10, 2006

Piss and Moan About Everything Club

I think I need to purchase a membership in said club. Seriously! This whole PMS thing just sucks. I've been in a foul mood the last couple of days and I hate it. Today I feel it settling in the way a cold chill settles into your body when you've spent a little too much time playing in the snow.

Of course the weather probably has something to do with it. It's been raining more than not for the last week. Now I remember why I moved to Arizona 8 years ago.

I did manage to get the invites for DS's birthday party written out and will get them put in the mail tomorrow (even though there's no mail service). Believe it or not, that was the hard part! I haven't written anything long hand like that in I don't know how long.

And, yes, I did delete the link for the board I mentioned yesterday.

No comments: