Thursday, November 16, 2006

Coming Home

DH is coming home! He's on his way and I can't begin to tell you how excited I am. It's only for two weeks but I'll take it. I can't wait to see the look on DS's face when he sees his daddy tomorrow. I don't know what time he'll be home, exactly, but I'm anticipating it will be some time mid to late afternoon.

That means, of course, that I'll be scarce around here - if it's possible to be even more scarce than I already am.

Oh, and I did get the "thing" out of DS's car and yes, it was the tip of my thermometer. Sigh! I haven't gotten a replacement yet. I'll do that this weekend.

Excitement and fatigue are getting the best of me and I must get some sleep. But I want to let Jelly and Claire know I'm thinking of them. I know it's been a rough week for both of you and I hope you take good care of yourselves. ((((((((((Jelly)))))))))) and ((((((((((Claire)))))))))) headed your way.

4 comments:

RollerCoaster said...

YAY! DH is coming home DH is coming home! How exciting!

Nicole said...

Im so excited for you and DS. Enjoy your time all together.

msfitzita said...

MAGS!! I'm so happy your DH is coming home!!! What wonderful news - I'm so happy I stopped by your blog today. This was a very nice way to end the day.

:)

Anonymous said...

Mags I hope you and DH and DS are having a wonderful visit!!!! ((HUGS)) to you!!!