Friday, September 22, 2006

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

My son has decided this is his favorite song and walks around the house singing it. It's so cute! I need to try to get it on video for DH to see. The funny thing is, he "stylizes" the song. That is, he will sing parts of it really fast and then stops and sings the rest of it really slowly. Hilarious!!

Last night we went to my godson's soccer game. It's the first time DS has seen a soccer game. It was very chilly and the fog moved in about half way through the game. Fall has DEFINITELY arrived. And the funny thing is, while I was chilled, it felt very good to actually be able to see, feel and smell the approach of fall. Of course the whole time I kept thinking, thank goodness DH isn't here, lol. He HATES the cold and dampness of fall and winter.

Oh, and DS learned how to "play" soccer. My godson's brothers were very good about playing with him and kicked the ball around with him. It was fun to watch. My godson is 9yo and I've known this family since his oldest brother was 4yo (he's now 19!).

No comments: