Thursday, September 07, 2006

To believe or not believe

I'm not feeling any less in the way these days. Unfortunately I haven't really had a chance to talk to them again yet. I'm hoping to find some time in the next day or so.

On the bright side, I've begun working out again. Lets see if I can manage to keep it up better than I've kept up with this blog;-) It actually feels good to get on the treadmill again. If the scale in the downstairs bathroom is to be believed, I've lost 8 lbs since I weighed myself a week or two ago. I don't know that I really believe that, lol.

Unfortunately I don't have anything terribly profound to say tonight. It's late, I'm tired and for some reason my DS has decided to make tonight the third night in a row that he's up late. Sigh!

1 comment:

RollerCoaster said...

WTG on the exercise and weight loss! I bet your scale IS right! And I hope your DS goes to sleep for you better tonight.