Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Mystery Solved - More or Less

So two baths have come and gone since my last post. Sunday night's bath was enlightening, to say the least. DS began to freak out again before he even got a toe wet in the bath tub. When I managed to coax him into the tub I noticed he was staring at the water intently. Then it happened, a stray hair began floating toward him. All hell broke loose once again. He again started to try to climb up me. I got the hair out but not before he noticed another one. The bath tub mat had been collecting hair and was releasing it as the water ran for DS's bath! Needless to say that mat got tossed in the trash that very night!

Tonight's bath was a similar experience - sans floating hair. I think DS was just anxious. I even tried to coax him into relaxing in a nice frothy, warm bubble bath and the familiar sounds of The Wheels On The Bus. No go! I was lucky to get his hair washed. But he did want to sing with me after I got him out of the tub and was getting him dressed.

Next attempt at bribery - new bath toys and bath tub paints!

2 comments:

Erin said...

I'm glad you solved the mystery. Hopefully the next bath will be back to normal!

JPAKAJR said...

Curious to know if he has bathed for you at all recently:-)

((((((((HUGS)))))))