Monday, February 04, 2008

A Very Grey Day

And I'm not just talking about the weather, although that's not helping my mood any. It's a very rainy day here and I could sure use a bit of sunshine to help pick up my spirits a little.

I haven't gotten the results of the bloodwork back yet. I called the dr's office just before noon but they didn't have them, or couldn't find them (I'm not sure which).

To top it off, I've discovered that I'm not doing as well hiding the stress as I thought. This morning I found a rather large mistake in some work I did late last week. It's not $$ thank goodness, and is fixable but it still bothers me. And now I'm sitting here at my desk, no energy or drive to continue working, no appetite though I've had very little to eat today and probably should eat something, and not able to control my emotions very well.

Poor DH is not sure what to do with me. I feel really bad for him.

2 comments:

Erin said...

HUGE HUGS

I'm so sorry sweetie

Doodle - said...

(((((HUGS)))))