Saturday, February 16, 2008

How To Give Yourself A Headache

I figured it out today - the best way to do this is to go to Babies R Us a week after you've had a d&c, just before lunch and take your hungry 4yo with you.

It's not that I'm a particularly sadistic person. I had to go shopping for a baby shower present for my cousin and his wife. I can't tell you how glad I was to get out of that store. I think I was out of there in record time. I just kept my head down and focused on the registry list. Actually, I did pretty well until I had to pick a card to go with the present. Then I lost it in the little card/wrapping paper section of the store. Not bad really, considering.

Oh, and the cure for said headache? A double-double with grilled onions, fries, a Dr. Pepper AND a chocolate milkshake;-)

No comments: