Thursday, January 03, 2008

Happy New Year

I'm a few days late but the sentiment is still there. I wish the best for all of you this year. May your fondest wishes and dreams come true.

We're starting the year off with some good news at our house. No, I'm not pg - yet! AF is due on Saturday and we just might have a shot at making next cycle count. My dr appt is on Monday so that would be just within the window if we develop and implement a plan right way.

The other good news is, DH may not end up leaving the country until the end of 2008. It will suck that he'll be gone for the holidays with no chance of him being home on R&R but that does give us two more months TTC before he leaves.

A thought just occured to me...am I as pathetic as I sound in that last paragraph? I mean really...

No comments: