Monday, January 28, 2008

Crossed Fingers

So my doc finally called me back. I did have to bug the office again this morning.

He started to give me the "well, it was most likely too early" speech. I explained to him that I've been temping and know pretty well when I O'd and I was concerned that the baby was measuring so far behind. He agreed it was not good that we didn't see a hb and said he would have his office call and set up another u/s. Not 10 min later the office called and we are set for 11:15 on Thursday the 31st.

Let's just hope there's good news at the end of this wait...

4 comments:

Doodle - said...

I will say many prayers for you and your little bean. Miracles happen!

Erin said...

I'll be thinking of you

Julie said...

(((Hugs))) Mags. You are in my thoughts a lot these days. I'll be thinking of you all day tomorrow waiting to hear about your follow-up u/s. I am saying many prayers for you and your little bean.

ladywithasong said...

Mags, I've been thinking of you.

I hope to hear an update soon.

((Hugs)) Amy