Saturday, January 05, 2008

A Late Christmas Present

I'm in complete and utter shock right now. AF was due this morning, but didn't show. So, being the good little POAS addict I am, I pulled out the last test in the house and peed. This is a little blurry but you get the idea...





So, now the fear and anxiety of "is this a sticky baby" kicks in. DH is trying not to get his hopes up, just in case. I've still got that appt with the doc on Monday morning. I'll call them first thing and see if they want to keep it or reschedule for later. Honestly, I'm hoping to get in for some bloodwork at least but we'll see.

2 comments:

Julie said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS MAGS!!!!
I am soooo excited for you.
Loads and loads of sitcky baby vibes comin' your way hon. I hope your Dr keeps the appointment tomorrow too. I'll be looking for your update. YAY!!!!
(((Hugs))))
Julie xo

Erin said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!