Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Little Green Monster

So the little green monster has reared it's ugly head again. On Monday my sister told me she is pg. She got her BFP that morning. I'm happy for her but so disappointed and sad for myself. I really want to be pg. What a loser, eh? I can't even be truly happy for my sister. It's not like it's another younger cousin or something. What is wrong with me?! God PMS is such a pain in the ass. I know that's what is feeding this - magnifying it so that I become this whiny, miserable excuse for a sister. OK, and the exhaustion of spending all day with very very active 6 and 7 year olds.

Sigh! Time to go hide out and wait for AF to bring sweet relief from this hormonal yuckiness.

2 comments:

Lori said...

(((hugs)))

Julie said...

((((huge hugs)))) Mags.