Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Home At Last!

So the good news is that DH is now home!! He arrived safe and sound at his demob site and called me as soon as they got off the plane. What a relief!

Of course, we also had our first fight on the phone during that same conversation. Sigh! It's not a big deal, just wish it had been longer than the first 10 minutes he was here.

So I'm looking forward to actually being able to see him. It may not be until the weekend but I'm hoping that we can arrange to meet this evening.

2 comments:

Lori said...

YAY!! I'm so glad he's home, Mags! Sorry you had a bit of a squabble right off the bat but I'm sure the stress of the whole deal is wearing on you both and you're both so ready to just have him HOME! I hope you get to see him soon. (((hugs)))

Erin said...

WELCOME HOME!