Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year

Time has flown since my last post. The holidays have come and gone with a last minute flurry of activity, very much enjoyed by my DS and myself even though DH wasn't able to be with us. We did get to visit with him on web cam for a bit, which was great. We haven't done that in a long time.

So the calendar has turned another page and the new year is now one day old. I sit in my bed, house quiet except for the gentle snoring of my DS in the next room and the rain pattering on the roof outside, and I wonder what this year will bring for us. I normally wish desperately for the year to go by slowly but this year I'm hoping the first 7 months or so go by as quickly as the first day did. This way DH will be home with us and we can begin to make plans for the future again.

I wish all my friends and family a year of peace and happiness. May all your hopes and dreams become reality and may your homes be filled with love and laughter.

1 comment:

nault's nook said...

I hope 2007 brings nothing but wonderful, happy things for you!!!
((HUGS))