Thursday, February 01, 2007

Out Of Practice

I have to admit, not having to work a full 40 hrs a week since June has made me soft. I'm exhausted and the week's not over yet! But exhausted in a good way of course.

The new job is going well. I've managed to locate the top of my desk and to get the ok to toss all of the crap the person before me accumulated. She was the ultimate pack rat - kept everything from the beginning of time in notebooks. My chore is to dump as much of it as I can! The best part is, I'm also going to continue training on the education programs I was working on before I got the job. I'm glad, I think I would miss working with the kids, even though they can drive you crazy;-)

DH is doing ok, from what I can tell. He can't talk about things as freely when he's "on a run" and we don't hear from him as often. It makes me nervous. The most dangerous time for them is on runs.

DS has decided that he LOVES the car wash. Today he insisted we go thru it with our car. Either my van was really dirty or he's just a goofball, lol. I think it was probably a bit of both. The van did need a rinse. I can't wait til it warms up enough to be able to wash the van ourselves.

No comments: