Friday, June 02, 2006

Hot...Hot...Hot

That's become my theme song, not because I'm what you would consider "hot" or "a hottie", but because it's like a flocking oven!

OK, so you are thinking "Um, you live in Arizona! Hello! Desert = HOT!" And sure, I suppose I deserve the sarcasm. But it's not going to keep me from complaining about the 110 degree heat today. It's not supposed to be this hot so early in the summer. All I can say is chalk up one more reason for being glad I am moving! I love Arizona, I really do, just not between the months of June and October.

And while I'm complaining about the summer, I might add a complaint about the idots who started the 5 or 6 wildfires now burning the northern part of Arizona. What part of RED FLAG WARNING do you not understand?! There has been no snow or rain in the upper 2/3 of the state at all this winter. Does that not say to you you might want to be a little careful when you are shooting target practice (as in NOT shooting target practice) or camping or having a cookout or smoking outside?! I mean come on people! A little common sense if you please.

It's going to be a loooooonnnnnnggggg summer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow that is hot I would be complaining too ;) And I agree you would think people would understand not to do things that could pose a threat or wild fire but they ignore it thinking it doesnt apply to them ughhh hope it cools down a bit for ya :)