Sunday, June 07, 2009

OK, so I'm a slacker. Time just gets away from me these days. Overall I'm feeling good, still tired and the nausea is still hanging around though not as severe. I'm not complaining though! It is all worth it. I have my NT scheduled for the middle of this week. Can't wait to get that out of the way! Then my regular appt at the end of the month.

DS is getting used to the idea of being a big brother. It's still not "real" to him though. Probably won't be until I start showing more - one of the down sides of being big to begin with. We've had several conversations about when the baby comes. The most interesting one was yesterday morning. He asked if he gets to stay with me and the baby:-( I told him of course he does, and Daddy too.

He's such a funny kid. He is taking swim lessons at the Y now. I love watching him swim. I really think he could be caught up with other kids his age by the end of summer. We've got a membership there and have gone to the pool several times. He just loves being in the water!

1 comment:

nault's nook said...

I just wanted to let you know how excited I am for you!!!!!! I will definitely keep you in my prayers and look forward to some ultrasound pics :)