Friday, October 12, 2007

Making Me Crazy

Physically I'm doing ok. The bleeding has stopped and my body has figured out it's no longer pg. Mentally, though, I'm not sure.

Things have been pretty rough this week. DH was officially diagnosed with mild PTSD, which I could have told the dr. He's now on medication, which is good. I thought for sure he would resist but he took his first dose last night without me having to remind him. That's a good thing.

Now if only I could help him do something about the job he loves to hate. I swear, those people are out to make him crazy, and me in the process. It's amazing how all the "We're so glad you're back. We support you 100%. We'll help you get back into the swing of things." talk has evaporated like water in the desert. As soon as DH realized that he was no where ready to be thrown back into things they began to give him a hard time. I mean, let's not work to make the situation better so you will want to come back and stay on staff. Instead, let's throw every roadblock in your way and make it so you dread going to work and add more stress to your life. After all, the state is only experiencing a little short staffing issue when it comes to it's corrections facilites. They don't really need the officers they have to stay and be able to recruit others to work for the DOC, right?

1 comment:

msfitzita said...

Oh Mags, I'm so sorry for your loss - I'm just sorry sweetie, and I'm so sorry your husband is having such a hard time too.

I'm thinking of you and sending ((((HUGS)))) your way.