Monday, October 08, 2007

Little Angel

It wasn't meant to be. Last night I woke up with cramping at about 12:30. When I went to the bathroom I realized that I was bleeding. My worst fears come to reality.

I should have guessed this might happen. The BFP I got last week was not very dark.

So I went thru the motions today. It was very surreal, like someone else was doing things and I was just looking thru the holes that are the eyes. I'm tired and my whole body hurts. I don't know if that is normal or not, though I suspect it might be. I've never done this before, and quite honestly I don't want to do it again.

Luckily my DH is the sweetest man I know. This morning he held me while I cried (and I suspect he cried a little himself). He's taken on alot of caring for DS today, which has been nice. It does my heart good to see them together.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh Mags Im so sorry ((hugs))

Julie said...

((((((Mags))))) I am so sorry for your loss.