Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Lunch Conversation

Today was a good day. I only had to work half a day so I picked up DH and we went for lunch together, and then did a little shopping. We haven't had a meal out like that for a long time - where it was just the two of us.

While we were waiting for our food we were talking about this that and the other thing - mostly about a potential trip to DLand in December with my sister, BIL and nephew. Somehow we got on the subject of another child and DH made a comment that he didn't think we'd have another one. Excuse me?! I didn't know he was feeling like that. I thought I was the one who was pessimistic about getting pg again. Every other time we talk about it he's always been more optimistic than that.

So this time it was me that had to say "We'll see what happens" and all the other trite things people say but never really mean. I know that time is running out on us. I hate feeling hopeless about this.

No comments: