Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Deja Vu All Over Again

So, we've moved and begun to settle into a "normal" routine as a family. It's a little hard right now because my mom is still here helping. And she's been a HUGE help, though she doesn't always see it that way.

DS is missing my dad and step mother something awful. He was asking for them last night. I promised him he could talk to them on the phone tonight after school.

DH has gone back to work. Nothing has changed out there. Guess that's a good thing.

I have started working again, at the same place I was before, only doing something different. It's a little frustrating because I don't have access to all the information I need to start really working. Hopefully by the end of the week.

Someone asked yesterday if I was glad to be back. The answer is yes! Even though it's 110 degrees, muggy as hell and I'm so tired. I'm glad to be back.

No comments: