Thursday, September 27, 2007

Congratulations!

I'm sending out a huge congratulations to my good friend S and her husband J. They are the proud parents of a bouncing baby girl, SaraBeth. SaraBeth came into this world today after many years of TTC and the frustration, heartache, and all the other things that go with it.

The only sobering thing about this wonderful day is that SaraBeth was born a singleton though she was conceived as a twin. Don't get me wrong, her parents are so grateful to have her. I know this because S and I talked about this just the day before yesterday. It just seems a little sad that her brother/sister did not make it this far.

Anyway, I would be remiss in mentioning that I'm super excited for another friend of mine. She also has had a long hard TTC road and I'm hoping that the path she is on will be taking a turn for a brighter future very very soon. Can't wait to see her chart tomorrow! I've got it all crossed for you my fellow oldster!!!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Huge Congrats for your friend as well as (((((HUGS))))) for SaraBeth's missing sibling.