Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Patience

So, yeah, I'm still whining about my cousins being pg. But in all fairness, it's mostly PMS related. And really it's only in my head, and here where I feel relatively safe because I know the people who read this understand the frustration to one extent or another. In all honesty, I am happy for both cousins. Happy and envious. I'm going to allow myself that feeling too. If I don't I will be overwhelmed by it.

The fact that I've now caught DS's cold is not helping matters. We've had a rough sleep week, generally speaking, and the weather has gone back to cold and grey so that, on top of work stress, is making this one rough week! The best thing about this week? It's going by quickly!

No word yet on the job I applied for back in AZ. I was kind of hoping I would have heard from them by now. It's been 2 weeks come Friday. I know they are slow in HR but seriously, 2 weeks?! As you may have guessed by now, patience is not really a strong point of mine;-)

Speaking of patience...DS's new thing is to tell me "Be patient Mommy!" It's totally cute, and frustrating at the same time. The only time he dawdles is when we are in a hurry, of course.

No comments: