Thursday, May 31, 2007

Only One With a Black Eye Now

So maybe it's PMS, or maybe it's fatigue, or maybe it's both. Whatever it is, there is no kick in the stomach like the one you get from someone who sends you an email shouting that they are pregnant.

Yup! You read that right. Yet another cousin, another younger cousin, is pg. And joy of joys, she some how thinks it's twins. The promise of email updates is just keeping me on the edge of my keyboard.

I just want to burst into tears right now. The frustration is overwhelming. Really overwhelming. I'm so scared that we won't be successful when DH gets home.

I'm also scared that the last few weeks DH is overseas will end up with him, or someone from his unit, getting seriously hurt. It seems like many injuries, or deaths, happen during the weeks leading up to the guys return home. Not sure why that is but I'd feel much better if I knew for sure they were not doing any more runs. The less time he spends on the road the more likely the chance he'll come home safely.

On the bright side, DS's eye is back to normal. His scratch is barely visible and the bruising and swelling is completely gone.

1 comment:

RollerCoaster said...

(((((HUGS))))) I've been there and know how much it hurts. I will pray for a safe return for your DH.