Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Part Time?!

I just wanted to check in and let "all my faithful readers" know I haven't forgotten about you! I promise! I've gotten so busy lately it's just craziness. Who knew a part time job could take up so much of your time. I do check in with the board when I can, and I'm stalking blogs as often as possible to keep up with you all!

DS is getting bigger by the day. He's enjoying school and bath time again (hooray!). I really think he's developed a fear of spiders which has contributed to the bath issue. Not sure where it came from since I've tried very hard no to pass my fears and phobias on to him. A couple of weeks ago he noticed a spider had built its web right outside the front door. It freaked him out and I had to carry him, and everything else, out to the car. Now he checks for spiders every time we leave the house. Needless to say we aren't decorating with spiders this Halloween.

Sunday we are planning to hit the pumkin patch with my sister and nephew. It should be lots of fun! I can't belive my nephew will be turning one next week. The time sure has flown!

Time for bed. It's going to be an early morning again.

2 comments:

Erin said...

I'm glad bathtime is fun again!!

Sorry about the spider fear but I can't say I blame him ;)

RollerCoaster said...

I am glad to hear bathtime is fun again! YAY! I am also sorry your PT job is taking up more time than you anticipated. Forget your nephew turning 1.....your DS is almost 3!!! And mine is not so far behind! Where did the time go?!