Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The Results Are In...

and I'm "within normal range". OK....well at least they think I'm normal;-)

I've got a call in to find out actual numbers. I need to know exactly what I'm looking at here since we are talking about a range. That's just me, gotta know so I can pretend to be in control. I know I have a better chance of making it snow in Arizona but I can at least pretend!

Oh, and I got the ever popular piece of TTC advice this week - "You should just relax and stop trying so hard. You know you'll get pg if you just relax!" Can I tell you how hard it was not to dump gingerbread shake on my step mother (who has no kids by the way)! And then my ever so insensative DH says "That's what I keep saying". Geeze, thanks for the support there big guy. I know you have ultimate faith in your swimmers getting the job done but there is sooooo much more that could be the problem that has nothing to do with you!

So I ask you, do I sound normal to you?! I'm making myself crazy here. Maybe it is time to put the thermometer down and walk away....

No comments: