Saturday, December 08, 2007

Looking For A Plan

So, AF has shown and I'm not pg - again. Not a real big surprise but disappointing none the less.

I made a call to my dr on Weds. They called back on Thursday and I explained the situation - not pg and a seriously shortened timeline - and they were very understanding. They wrote up the bloodwork order and I went in yesterday morning for a blood draw.

I don't know what's worse, waiting for the results to come back or the 2WW.

After DH came home from his appt at the VA earlier this week he told me he'd had an SA done. I hadn't even had to ask him, he just mentioned to the dr we'd been trying for a while. I don't know what the results were. I'm going to have DH get a copy sent to my dr. One less test we need to do in the future.

No comments: