Thursday, March 08, 2007

This 'n That

So the other good news this week has been about my friend S. I spoke with her the other day and she is doing wonderfully, though she is sick as can be the poor dear. They did lose one of the babies but the remaining baby is strong. She hit the 10 week mark yesterday. That's the longest she's ever been pregnant!

If you remember back in December I told you about the G family and their little girl Sarah. We were honored to go with them when they finally laid the headstone for Sarah, thanks to the generous gift from a foundation. One of the local news stations collected footage for a segment and today it aired. They did a FANTASTIC job on the story. I cried, again, as they told the G family's story, and the story of the family that created the foundation. It's refreshing to see the media get something right, and I think they did with this story. They handled it with dignity and respect for both families, and in a very sensitive manner.

No comments: