Monday, March 26, 2007

Break Time

I'm very much looking forward to visiting my inlaws next week. I know...call me crazy. But I really do get along pretty well with my MIL. It will be an interesting visit because it will be the first time I've been there without DH. I'm taking DS to see them. We try and go this time every year, along with either Thanksgiving or Christmas.

The other reason I'm looking forward to this visit is it will give me, and my "housemates" a much needed break from each other. It's been a rough couple weeks and the return of the lousy weather hasn't helped.

I'm trying not to dwell on things not under my control. I can't change someone who has been the way she is for 50+ years. I can only make things better for DS and that is going to be my focus.

1 comment:

Erin said...

I hope their visit gives you the break you need!