Wednesday, March 29, 2006

The eyes have it

The good news is, my eye appt went really well. I managed to "look into this light" and not mess up any of the tests. And even better, I get to switch from hard contacts to soft contacts. Ahhh, the sweet relief of not wearing a piece of glass in your eye! Of course now I have to learn a new way of putting in and taking out my lenses but that will come in time (I hope).

I've noticed a funny thing in the last couple of days. I find myself actually thinking about what I'm going to write in this blog. Me, the person who resisted journaling for so long. Me, the person who said "that's great, I'm just not that kind of person" when anyone would suggest it. The problem is, I actually woke up at 3:30 this morning thinking about what I should write about! LOL!

Well, it wasn't entirely about the blog. I think one of my son's toys is posessed. We just bought this musical toy for him on Sunday. It goes off randomly, even when there is no one in the room with it. It woke both of us up, and I think it scared my son. The only way to turn the dang thing off is to either remove the batteries (which I was too lazy to do) or to hit it. So I did. And the batteries fell out. Sigh! I guess that's what happens when you only spend $5 on a toy. But he really liked it so I caved. Lesson learned.

1 comment:

msfitzita said...

I'm shuddering at the thought of putting a piece of glass in my eye and giggling at the possessed toy.

You've had a busy day! ;)