Tuesday, August 11, 2009

No Such Luck

Just when I thought I might escape the joy that is SPD (Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction) today I realized that I'm just not that lucky. Today has been my most painful yet during this pregnancy. Not sure if it's fatigue making it worse or if it's just decided to kick in now. Either way I'm going to have to figure out how to deal with this.

I will say that it has taken longer to start up than last time. I think with DS I was in serious pain from about 15 weeks on. I'm now 21 weeks and have had only mild discomfort until today.

Think I'm going to have to find a chiro or something.

In other news, DH is still doing well and should be back in the US in Sept some time. No firm date, and don't expect one for some time yet. DS is really enjoying being a "school age" kid now:-) He likes his teacher, which is a plus, and is coming home tired every night, also a good thing.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My dear mother to be; I do sympathise with you. Maybe if I pray that will help. I had eleven children ad it was no picnic. I am 77 now, so have time to pray for you, Susan (Australia0.

usha.digitalinfo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
usha.digitalinfo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
usha.digitalinfo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
usha.digitalinfo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.