Friday, July 17, 2009

Funniest Email

So yesterday morning I was checking my email before work and noticed DH had sent me something. He usually passes on jokes and stuff so I was surprised to find a "real" email waiting. Apparently his roomie's anniversary is coming up and that got him thinking "Did I forget something...." So he emailed to apologize for forgetting (if he had forgotten), lol!

And yes, he did forget but so did I. I just can't get upset at stuff like that.

It's not ouir "real" anniversary anyway. I always remember May 13 as our anniversary - it's the day we met 9 years ago. I can't believe we've been together that long! We shoulda gotten married on that date but DH couldn't get leave. Once again our lives were dictated by the US Army.... but don't get me started on that one!

Anyway, he apologized and promised to take me out to dinner when he gets home. Of course by then I'll be big as a house and unable to enjoy the beer I've been craving. Besides, I got the best present a person could ask for this year....

No comments: