Sunday, January 18, 2009

Cleaning

I got the carpets cleaned on Saturday! It was not as difficult as I anticipated, mostly because I cleaned around the big furniture instead of moving it, lol. Lazy I know but I don't have help to move the big stuff.


On the TTC front I got some not so great news from DH. It seems that one of the "side effects" of the surgery he had done is (drum roll please!) not being able to produce sperm on that side! Yup, and of course he just kind of casually mentioned it in the middle of a conversation like he was telling me what he had for lunch. Oh, yes, I was not a happy camper. Like we don't have enough challenges now we have this. We don't know for sure that that happened but with my luck it did.

Supposedly the Army/VA will "help", though I'm not sure what he means by that - if it's just with fertility testing or if they will go farther and help with AI. And I'm not sure I WANT to go that route. I have enough trouble with the hormones I have, thank you very much, I can't imagine adding more. So, like everything else these days, we just have to wait and see.

3 comments:

Doodle - said...

(((((HUGS)))))

Lori said...

((hugs))

Anonymous said...

Hugs just don't cut it. I am so sorry Mags.