Sunday, December 14, 2008

200 Posts Prove My Insanity

I just realized that this is my 200th post! OMG, how on earth did I do that?! I've never been one for "journaling", though I've tried on a number of occasions. I guess because this doesn't really seem like journaling.

Anyway, there's not much new going on here lately. Just trudging along and counting the days til DH comes home. I'm actually glad I have this place because there is something DH told me that has me a little worried. He'd kill me for putting this out there but it's not exactly something you can talk about with family, iykwim.

He went to the "clinic" the other day because he's having pain in his back that is radiating from his testicle. He's always had this "bump" and has had it checked several times and each time the dr has said, it's just a cyst. So I guess the pain got to be too much for him over the last couple weeks and he finally went in. They did an ultrasound and the tech said it's "just a cyst" but they are going to send him to another medical facility to have it removed. He didn't know whether they were going to have it biopsied - I want him to request it to be sure we aren't dealing with something more serious. Whether he will or not is another story. Sigh!

DS is very excited for Christmas. I'm seriously thinking about getting a dog(yes I'm crazy that way). My husband has a "thing". Life doesn't get much better than this....

3 comments:

Lori said...

Mags, I hope all is okay with your dh. ((hugs))

Can't WAIT to see what kind of dog you get. C'mon, get it already! ;-)

Anonymous said...

I hope it is just a cyst and all ends up being ok.

What kind of dog were you thinking of?

prayers4z said...

Jack will LOVE a dog! P&PT's for your DH!!!