Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Freak Out

No, there's nothing wrong with DS or DH. I'm admitting here that I'm a little freaked out, and very excited, about beginning the search for our house. I can't wait to get out of this apartment. It's nice but small and I don't care for the management team. They are completely clueless! And, I'm tired of worrying about what the neighbors can hear, and what we are hearing from the neighbors. But with the economy the way it is I'm pretty nervous. I just need to learn to trust that all will be ok. We know our limitations and won't get sucked in to more than we can afford.

Now, some easy house hunting vibes would be appreciated.

2 comments:

Doodle - said...

Wooo Hooo, I love househunting!

I would love to see some pictures along the way! (hint hint)

RollerCoaster said...

Have fun and enjoy! GL finding the perfect place!