Thursday, May 01, 2008

Catching Up

Wow! Where has the time gone? Ok, so most of it was spent in DL since the last time I blogged. I can't think of a better way to spend time than in DL, can you? ;-)

Our trip went really well, considering DH complained about the crowds the whole first day we were there. I mean really, it could have been worse - we could have done this in July! We had a great time and did everything we wanted to do in both parks. DS had a fabulous time riding rides and meeting Mickey Mouse. I thought he was going to bust a gut when we finally got to take a pic with Mickey. It made the whole trip worth while! I do have pics and will get them posted eventually. I need to "massage" them a little and then I'll get them put on the boards, I promise.

The ttc front is nothing new to report. I'm thinking I'm in the 2ww now, though I think the travelling and the cold I've been fighting off could possibly push O back a few days. We're getting some extra bding in, just in case. I know that's tmi but what can you expect;-)

Honestly, things have been good the last couple weeks. DS is really getting to be independent and cracks me up at least once a day. I love that little boy so much and I just have to focus on that. All else will sort itself out.

No comments: