Monday, March 10, 2008

Long Time No Post

To all my "avid readers", I must first say I'm sorry for disappearing for almost a month. Life, as it happens, gets in the way of even the best intentions of posting.

A belated birthday wish, and a couple of shout outs....

First, a VERY Happy 3rd Birthday to Thomas, one of our TTCGrads angels. I hope you and your Mommy and Daddy had a good day. I know they wish you were here celebrating with them. I think of you so often. You will never know how you have changed so very many people's lives.

Congrats to S, my fellow oldster, on making the 3T! I'm so flocking excited for you and M:-)

And a huge hug to N and J who have had a rough go lately.

Can you tell I'm just catching up on my blog-surfing?

As for me and how we are doing at our house, well, that's a post for another day. There's just too much and I'm too tired to rehash it right now. I'm off to see if I can talk DS into going to sleep.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Thinking of you a lot these days Mags and wondering how you are. Still sending you lots of P&PTs.
((((hugs)))
Julie