Monday, November 16, 2009

Bad Blogger!

Yes, that's me....I've been a bad bad blogger. RL has just gotten in the way. Not an excuse, just the truth.

A quick update on us.....
Baby is doing well. We began 2x/wk monitoring and have not had any major issues come up. He's moving well and growing well - not too big so that's a good thing. My BP is pretty stable. It depends on whether I'm at my appt right after work or on the weekend some days, lol! Hmmmmm...think that means I need a new job?! My GD is pretty well under control too.

Had a scary day last week when I fell getting ready for work. Was in the bathroom and slipped on the wet floor. Luckily(?) I did the splits and went right down. Didn't hit my belly on anything and DH was there to literally pick me up off the floor. Still ended up with a pulled or torn muscle in my leg but if that's the worst I'll take it!

DH is headed back to work for a couple of weeks before he has to report to active duty again. Won't be as bad this time as he'll be posted in the US. I'll write more about this once we know when he's going. In the mean time he has to head back to his "real" job, which he's not looking forward to. I'm hoping they don't give him too hard a time (just generally speaking) and that he's able to get an OJT "trainer" who isn't a complete moron - tough to find in the department sometimes.

DS is very excited about his brother being born soon. He asks just about every day "When..." I finally got a chance to get him to go with me to an appointment and he asked the dr, lol! Seems we are in for an amnio to check lung maturity right around 12/1. After that we'll know more! Yikes! That's two weeks from now give or take a couple days.

The other exciting news for DS is he has a loose tooth! He's been playing with it for about a month now and it's finally getting loose enough that it's bugging him when he eats, lol! Looks like the toothfairy will be visiting our house before the year is out! What does a tooth go for these days anyway?

4 comments:

http://needwriting.com/ said...

Your article is a mixed feeling. But it remains the best in his own style!!!

research assignment said...

I always liked your articles! forward to continuing!!!!!!

http://anyessay.co.uk/ said...

Je vous remercie. très intéressant.Merci pour l'info!!

buy online essay said...

Oh it's just indescribably wonderful what you wrote))) Nothing I've seen so far not!