Monday, June 02, 2008

The First Steps

So, we've gotten the house buying show on the road. We got our pre-approval amount from the lender and I've already been scowering the websites to see what houses might be available in our price range. I sent two to the realtor today:-) I can't wait to go see them! I hope they look as good in person (or better of course)!

In other news, DS is in the process of night time potty training. I know, he's 4.5 years old (OMG!) and should have been out of pullups already but I'm a wussy, lol! So we've had two nights without an accident. I'm hoping this is a permanent thing. I know there may be accidents along the way but we're off to a good start!

1 comment:

RollerCoaster said...

It has nothing to do with you being wussy. Actually, some boy's bladders are not large enough to hold overnight. I can name at least 5 people I know (all boys) who had trouble at night until around the age of 8ish).

GL and I hope your DS is successful!

As for me....I have a 4 1/2 yr old and not PT at all!