Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Another Cycle

I'm not quite sure what happened on Sunday but I've been thinking about it alot.

AF showed. Damn her and the crampy broom she rode in on! I can't begin to tell you how frustrating it was, especially given how perfectly we timed things last cycle. I dutifully used my OPKs, took my prenats, we bd when we were supposed to and got our timing just right and nothing. Well, nothing except phantom pg symptoms. Great! Just what I needed.

So, after I managed to get out of bed and showered, we piled into the car and sped off to church. I'm the first person to admit to not being the most religious person but it's important to DH. I can't exactly tell you why I stopped going to church, there are several reasons which I won't go into now.

But this Sunday I went. And I cried all thru mass. I don't know why but I couldn't get the tears to stop flowing. I found myself letting go of alot of my anger at God. And I've come to the decision that, while there are a number of things I don't have any control over, I've decided that I can and will do everything I can to be sure I give myself the best possible chance of getting pg within the next 12 mos. If it doesn't happen at least I can't say I didn't try.

No comments: